Friday, August 6, 2010

What are some natural and wildlife jobs that do not require a degree?

I am getting my BA in marketing, but I never really enjoyed business. I just finished the degree because I was already this far. But I really want to work in the natural resource or wildlife field. What are some careers that I can look into that are along the lines of natural resources or wildlife, even working with animals, that do not require a degree in that particular field?What are some natural and wildlife jobs that do not require a degree?
You can get a job as a global warming scientist.What are some natural and wildlife jobs that do not require a degree?
You don't actually have to have a degree in natural resources to work in that field. My degree is in natural resources, and I acutally work in a more business... private sector industry. You can make a huge difference in the world and our environment by working in that field by utilizing YOUR degree and talents. You may find work in promoting specific causes or agendas of agencies or businesses in the natural resources or wildlife sector. You may find yourself just as close to nature as you would suspect a biologist or naturalist. You will just be performing a different but much needed task and probably earning more money!
pick %26amp; shovel

No comments:

Post a Comment