Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I go about getting a job involved with animals and wildlife?

I am NOT interested in a vet, trainer, or animal control. Does anyone have any career experience with helping/rehabilitating wildlife? Monkeys for the blind? Anything pertaining to wildlife? Animal research? If so, how do I get started?How do I go about getting a job involved with animals and wildlife?
I would look into going back to college and majoring in biology or some other type of animal science. I'm almost certain that to work with animals in any kind of ';career'; you will need a college degree.How do I go about getting a job involved with animals and wildlife?
Volunteer for awhile at a wildlife rescue center first. Then you'll know the answers to your questions. Here is one center in Marin County, California, for example.





http://form2.relevanttools.com/eis-cgi-b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment