Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to volunteer abroad and work with wildlife?

which is the best way I can go about this? I have been looking at websites like volunteeradventures.com and responsibletravel.com but how can I tell if they are legit websites that will give me what they say they will?I want to volunteer abroad and work with wildlife?
Why not start local? Volunteer with your local Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. They'll probably have access to legit travelling volunteer work, as well.I want to volunteer abroad and work with wildlife?
ill volunteer... wat do i do???
Have you checked out Greenpeace? They are always looking for volunteers to get involved in their work. Their website is www.greenpeace.com


Good luck!!
Call up Steve Erwin's boss, I hear there's a job opening.
Stay at home and volunteer. It's cheaper %26amp; much safer
if that doesn't seem to be working for you on the internet, in yur phone book in the yellow pages, there should be something listed under warden services. That would be my first starting point. I would make a call and ask the questions. There they should be able to direct you in the appropriate manner. Good luck to you. It's nice to see someone has interest in the wildlfe. I am a huge sponser and advocate of wildlife. Take care.
Peacecorps might have a program if you are within the age restrictions. and if you want immediate action.


two years in biology might qualify for for internships in the forestry field, I know there are special classes for marine biology. but that has to be 2-4 years of college and degree.
  • sebum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment