Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can anyone think of a way I could combine a career in art and wildlife?

Hi there! Last year I completed a foundation degree in art and design and passed with distinction. Initially i was planning on becoming a set/costume designer or a special effects person. However, during my gap year this year, i've developed an interest in animals and wildlife. I'm therefore unsure about what career route I'll choose in future, but figured perhaps i could combine both my passions?


If anyone has ANY idea how i could achieve this, then pleeeeeeease do get back to me. I'd be extremely grateful :)


Thanks,


Charlotte.Can anyone think of a way I could combine a career in art and wildlife?
You could do set design and in your free time, draw pictures of animals and wildlife. People buy things like that.Can anyone think of a way I could combine a career in art and wildlife?
You could write a book about wildlife in different areas and do your own artwork, be it photography or sketches?
how about a wildlife photographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment