Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you get money from the Wildlife Protection Fund?

I want to do something to protect the Possums that are being slaughtered every day on our roadsides!!! We need to build barriers and fencing to protect them!! But I don't have the money to do it. How can I get the money fron the government to help our marsupial friends from being nothng but a smear on the road?How do you get money from the Wildlife Protection Fund?
First of all, you don't get money from the government, you get money from your fellow citizens that pay taxes. Why don't you start by trying to collect money from like minded individuals that are SOOOOO upset at the needless killing that they will donate some of their OWN money.





Why does the governement need to do everything for you people? I bet your concern for these marsupials didnt stop you from buying your Starbucks this morning did it? You think the government just prints money for your pet projects, NO they go out and steal it from taxpayers!!How do you get money from the Wildlife Protection Fund?
Try digging in your own pocket instead of mine! I want my taxes to protect US, not some damn marsupials that are obviously overpopulated, otherwise there wouldn't be enough of them to be out on the road! You don't like the sight of it....then move.
And, just exactly What am I gonna serve at my new ';Roadkill ';cafe`?
You won't be getting money. They are just possums. Until they become endangered, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment