Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much have you contributed to wildlife conservation?

I prefer sending donations to reptile conservation agencies, so far I send about $50 per month. I wish I had some more first hand involvement, but I live in the north so not much reptiles up here besides my iguana.How much have you contributed to wildlife conservation?
I contribute on a daily basis, I work as a wildlife biologist who works specifically with endangered species, so conserving wildlife is basically a way of life for me. How much have you contributed to wildlife conservation?
i don't donate in money but i do some activity in order to keep wildlife. I prefer to school in Biology majoring so i can learn many factors of life.


I and my friends make little conservation in our university,, we planted and kept them to prevent them extinct..


I'm sorry f i can't write english well, i try to start using english in my life. Thank you
Over the years, probably thousands of dollars. But I live in a canyon surrounded by a riparian habitat with endangered species as residents and have a wild life preserve at the end of our canyon road. Those factors make those of us who live here more involved than just donating money. We have a major source of drinking water that flows in the riparian habitat, so we take the responsibility to clean it out of debris and trash to keep it flowing. We work with the wild life preserve to relocate animals that could be dangerous to children and pets back up to the preserve. We maintain a 100 foot defensible clearance on the canyon rim for fire protection because we have had 2 devastating fires in our area in recent years.
I cut my lawn 3 times this past summer. Plenty of wildlife was living in there whenever I came back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment