Friday, August 6, 2010

Where can I find inexpensive wildlife figurines online or stores?

What stores would have wildlife figurines? I love tigers, lions, cheetahs(all big cats) and like wolves, deer, elk, eagles..ect





I'd like to have some book ends but they seem so expensive. Please help.Where can I find inexpensive wildlife figurines online or stores?
dollar treeWhere can I find inexpensive wildlife figurines online or stores?
ebay
GIFT SHOPS
Quite honestly, I suggest you venture into any asian-themed store in your area. I myself was in a search for Horse figurines while redecorating a room, and found many different types, as well as animals, even bookends! And because of the unlimited types of objects you can find there, I think you would be quite surprised to find things like bookends, not very expensive at all. The set I saw, of horses, were only $15 each.. $30 for the pair, and they were beautifully crafted!
Try eBay. If you don't find what you want right away you can save your search and they'll notify you by email each time someone list what you're looking for.
goodwill or any thrift store

No comments:

Post a Comment