Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Was I supposed to remove wildlife from my Christmas tree before setting it up?

I thought the squirrels would help me trim the tree. Instead they chirp and poop everywhere.





BQ: How do I get rid of the squirrels before they get to my chestnuts?





Thanks!Was I supposed to remove wildlife from my Christmas tree before setting it up?
you're supposed to train the squirrels to get you dressed in the mornings. If there are no squirrels available you can use birds but they're not as reliable.Was I supposed to remove wildlife from my Christmas tree before setting it up?
I left the squirrels in mine tree.. My dog likes to eat shlt for some reason, so it all works out.. And plus, I don't have chestnuts.. I just have a chest. :) And a pretty big one at that.. :)
lol funny, true story here. i worked at a plant nursery for some time and one x mas i had the pleasure of having first pick on our tree, well i picked this huge beautiful full tree. well x mas eve that year my bestie was here and she says to me....';um jamie....what are these bugs all over your curtains?'; come to find out a praying mantis egg had hatch from the heat of my house in my tree they were everywhere! tiny baby mantis' hundreds of them the boxes we sold said they can hatch from 500 to 1,500 babbies
Nah, the tree at River View is full of em'. It's like a miniature zoo.





The poop adds a nice, Christmassy aroma to the room.
No of course not. Just hang some tinsel and decorations on them. Of course by the time Christmas is here they will have eaten your tree.
i wish i had squirrels??!!!


call animal control to get them out of the tree %26amp; release them into the wilderness(:
invite Chevy over...
you were s'pposed to leave the tree in the yard and hang lites on it, silly!


BQ: they hate rosemary
hide your chestnuts in my mouth... just sayin...





hehe this reminds me of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
Nope, the possum tops the tree!





Shotgun?
I just might leave my koala in mine then, conservationist and all.
Hit them wif a tennis racquet.
pest control!
lol thats funny
No, I leave them for the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment