Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I get a wildlife rehabilitation certificate?

Hi,


I was hoping somebody could give me information on how to get a wildlife rehabilitation certificate? I saw online I can take courses from the Animal Behavioral Institute, but how good is something like that? I can't find reviews on the place so I'm not sure it's such a great idea.


Thank you for your help!How can I get a wildlife rehabilitation certificate?
I'd be leery of trying to achieve such an important goal via an online program. This is a very challenging, rewarding field, certainly worthy of determining if this is what you want to do from here on out. If it is, do it right. A few links I hope will help below.





There's some variability from state to state, but by getting a degree or certification through a respected institution such as Tufts, you'll have employment virtually guaranteed in any economic situation. I know several people that do this -- and they are incredible individuals. It's a very rewarding field. Keep up your search, you'll find what works for you. Good luck.How can I get a wildlife rehabilitation certificate?
Amy had a lot of good information on the subject so there is not much I can say. Find a school that has a decent program that you like and you should be gravy.





Kevin





http://www.lifelineintervention.com/


http://www.kdconsulting.org/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment